With all the demands on your resources, it’s important to have flexible payment options available. That’s why in addition to our standard payment terms, we are pleased to provide the following flexible payment options.
Paying your gas bill just got easier with EasyPay, our monthly payment plan. Think of it as a savings account. Each month, you’ll pay a set amount based on your average annual usage and in turn, helps offset the larger amounts you’ll see on your winter bills. By the time the heating season hits, you’ve saved the credit to pay your bills, free of stress.
Major benefits include:
- Avoiding large winter fuel balances
- Equal monthly payments
- No finance charges
Sign up for EasyPay today, or contact your local Blue Star Gas office for more information.
If you choose to pay by credit, we gladly accept Visa, Discover, and MasterCard.
To make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments, click here.
With our safe and secure 24-hour online account access, you can pay your bills online anytime, anywhere.
With eInvoice Connect, you can:
- Get 24/7 online access to your account information.
- Track your account activity with detailed reports or download billing information into your accounting software.
- Update essential account information.
- Make one-time payments, schedule future payments or set up automatic recurring payments.
- Click on the ‘ACCOUNT LOGIN’ link at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Once you’ve proceeded to the login screen, enter your User Name and your Password.
- If you do not remember your user name or password, please click on the Forgot Your User Name or Password links and follow the prompts.
- Please note that if you have not set up an online account, you will need your Account Number and an enrollment token from your current statement or invoice.
- Upon logging in, select any of the links across the top of the page to view more account information.
- For help, click the ‘Help’ link in the top right-hand corner of the page. You can also contact your local Blue Star Gas office or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.